Home

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Eye Candy" kardashian Kollection!!!!

 I am pretty sure you fashionistas know the Kardashian Kollection are now available in stores .. I finally had a chance to check the pieces out and I must say they are some that caught my "EYE." I love the black pieces the most.  Check it OUT....

Kourtney, Kloe, Kim

Lace Blouse

Leather look ..was Sold out in my size :(

Love this ..Sold out in my size..smh


Overall, it is a nice collection for the price.. which runs from $ 30-$100. I am not too big on the accessories but it was alright.. What do you fashionistas think?

1 comment:

  1. Some of the pieces look great on camera, but I am not sure of it in person!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

I am grateful you visited my page and excited you commented. Thank you so much. xoxo